At times, workers need to stand in front of high voltage boxes, electrical fuse boxes, or transformers for repair and installation purposes. For such areas, always use our NoTrax Switchboard Mats. These highly non-conductive, PVC compound mats prevent the possibility of electrical shocks by providing insulation to the standing worker.
• Class 2 Di-electric Strength: 30,000 volts.
• Proof test of 20,000 volts with a recommended maximum use voltage of 17,000.
• Corrugated saw-tooth top surface adds traction and is easy to sweep clean.
• Conforms with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications.
• We recommend replacing these mats every 12 months for optimum performance.
• Available in custom sizes: In 2’, 3’ and 4’ widths (up to 75’).
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate and Diisononyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.